You can now shop for APS Dry Needling Needles with a 10% discount thanks to our partnership with Electro Medical Equipment. Simply use the coupon code ‘APS16MP‘ during checkout (the discount applies to the purchase of APS needles only).
NEW DRY NEEDLING NEEDLES
Until now, physical therapists had few options for a needle specifically designed for the practice of dry needling.
They had to use either acupuncture needles, that lack the specific requirements for dry needling, or other needles, that are too expensive for daily use.
Specially Designed for Dry Needling:
- Invasive procedure with a needle that targets trigger points, fascial adhesions, and scar tissue
- Allows for deep insertion of the needle through the skin and muscle without excessive bending of the needle
To provide physiotherapists with the highest quality needle specifically designed for dry needling
The APS Dry Needling needles have been specially designed for dry needling in collaboration with Professor Orlando Mayoral, PT in Spain with reviews and feedback from Dr. Johnson McEvoy from Ireland and Dr. Jan Dommerholt from the USA.
Characteristics of the Needles:
- Headless needle for better precision when puncturing
- Thicker and stiffer handle improves handling and control during all the process
- High strength 17-4 surgical stainless steel provides greater strength to the needle allowing better sharpening and consistency during multiple insertions
- Special conical sharpening for dry needling improves the needle penetration and handling
- Triple lubricant coating maintains lubrication during the process keeping the needle painless
- Triple polishing process removes the surface irregularities achieving a smooth painless needle
High strength 17:4 surgical stainless steel: Steel class I, type II:
Surgical steel is a steel variation which is commonly composed of an alloy of chromium (12-20%), molybdenum (0.2-3%) and sometimes nickel (8-12%). Chromium metal gives the its resistance to wear and corrosion. Nickel gives a smooth and polished finishing. The molybdenum provides greater hardness and helps maintain the edge acuity. The high strength 17-4 surgical stainless steel features a 2% molybdenum composition instead of the typical 0.8% of conventional acupuncture needles.
- A needle specially designed for dry needling
- Perfect grip that ensures total control and precision
- Facilitates the insertion and handling of the needle from the beginning to the end of the treatment
- Reduction of pain
- More satisfaction and confidence with the physiotherapist