Myopain Seminars features the following course series:
Why Study with Myopain Seminars?
- Drs. Jan Dommerholt, PT, DPT and Robert Gerwin, MD studied and worked with Drs. Travell and Simons. Why not study with the source?
- Myopain Seminars offers the most comprehensive programs currently available in the US.
- We do not only talk about evidence-based medicine, our students will gain a thorough understanding of the scientific basis of Manual Trigger Point Therapy, Dry Needling, Fascial Manipulation, and Craniomandibular Management.
- Myopain Seminars sets very high standards for its instructors. Did you know that all instructors of our dry needling courses, for example, have passed our certification examinations, have at least 10 years of clinical experience and have a combination of
- A minimum of 5 years of clinical dry needling experience
- A PhD degree
- A transitional DPT degree
- Fellowship status in the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- OCS certified
- A minimum of 5 years of teaching experience in a master or doctoral physical therapy program
- Dr. Dommerholt and the instructors of Myopain Seminars have published more books, book chapters, peer-reviewed studies and articles, case reports, and literature reviews than course instructors of all other US course programs combined! Did you know that course instructors from some other course programs have never even published a chapter or article?
- Jan Dommerholt has published the only textbook on Trigger Point Dry Needling together with Cesar Fernández-de-las-Peñas.
- Dr. Dommerholt and other Myopain Seminars instructors frequently lecture and teach all over the world. Take advantage of our international experience!
- Only Myopain Seminars offers trigger point courses for clinicians who legally are allowed to use dry needling and courses for clinicians who prefer or only are allowed to use manual techniques.
- The choice is simple: Myopain Seminars sets the standard in myofascial trigger point therapy worldwide!
- Why believe us? See what our students are saying…